
So, Christian & I took a trip to the deep south to visit friends & family while Andrew finished his semester at SBTS. What was originally supposed to be a 10 day trip turned into 20! Andrew was able to fly down & spend Thanksgiving weekend with us & then we all went home together. I was so glad to be around my family for so long. Here is Christian talking to MeMa.

This is Christian & Great-grandma Branch meeting for the first time!

We took a weekend trip to Auburn to visit my college roommates. Here's Christian with Hillary. We gave Travis & Hillary lots of baby practice since they're expecting a little boy in April!

Of course, we dressed up to watch the Auburn/UGA game on TV. Sad, sad day, but we look great!

Christian especially looks great in orange & navy blue! War Eagle!
I have more pictures from our trip that I'll try to post later!
2 comments:
Chris-
This post is for you.
-Andrew
Sorry, I didn't notice this till just now!
Also, I believe, dressing your baby in Auburn colors is tantamount to child abuse. Go Dawgs!
Post a Comment