Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun at Home

After bath fun

Christian & Theresa
Andrew's parents visited Easter weekend.
No, I did not get a family Easter picture. Andrew & Christian left church after Sun school on Easter due to us leaving Christian's bottle at home! We had nursery duty that day, so they weren't missing anything. By the time I got home with our friends, the boys were already out of their nice clothes. Plus, it was cold & yucky that day & I was disappointed with what we had to wear. We'll get a nice picture some other Sunday when it's warm & pretty.

So far, Christian has liked every food he's tried, but he uses it as a facial treatment, too. I'm not sure how these carrots got all the way to his eyebrows when all I do is put the food in his mouth.

Fun with Photo Booth

3 comments:

Danger Chris said...

I would like to see what "Chris" looks like in different flavored foods. Maybe, you could make a coffee table book of him wearing everything from Cheerios to high end caviar.

Set that money aside for his College tuition. It's a thought.

Anonymous said...

He's so big now!! Such a cutie :)

Andrew Lindsey said...

corin,

"so big now"?
-Are you calling my son fat?

"Such a cutie"?
-Are you calling him effeminate?

My boy's lean,
and mean,
and a scrapper!