No, I don't think Christian is 3 yrs old today. Today we celebrated the anniversary of our wedding day. Three years ago today I married one of the most wonderful men in the world. We officially celebrated earlier this month when MeMa & Vickie came into town to keep Christian so we could see a movie & take a plane ride that Andrew won a few months ago in a little private plane. I ended up getting airsick on that venture but I enjoyed the time with my husband. Today I made Andrew's favorite lunch & dessert (well, my mom helped me with the dessert yesterday) & here's what he got me. Beautiful pink & white flowers including my favorite flower, stargazer lillies.
He also called several bakeries trying to find a strawberry marble pound cake, the same cake we had at our wedding reception, my favorite. But no one here makes it. I guess McEntyre's in Smyrna, GA is still the best.
He also loves to play in the refrigerator. He's standing up all the time now, a very recent development.
Of course, I didn't take any pictures when MeMa & Vickie were here. Not any when we went to play at Kendall's house or any when my mom was here. I'm so pathetic with a camera.
2 comments:
Congratulations! :-)
I love the pictures of Christian in the fridge!
Trogdor!
The baby burninator.
Have you ever thought about the fact that we teach our children that it is perfectly ok to not wear anything but underwear for the first year of their life? You think there would be more of an aversion to pants wearing, but there's not.
Post a Comment