
Leah graciously kept Christian today so we could go out on an anniversary date--Cheesecake Factory! We spent our time talking about very random things: how Andrew prefers Coke to all other soft drinks, wearing my hair wavy vs. straight & our mutual dislike of the full 4-door truck. Proving that we learn new things about each other all the time. I look forward to another 4 years, hopefully 44+ years to come!
Recap of our summer:
After we got back from England we immediately got Andrew ready for his overseas school trip. He left July 3rd & was gone 2 full weeks to Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia. Christian & I stayed in GA for most of that time where we enjoyed family & friends. Stayed tuned for the next post with pictures from when Dad & I took Christian to Zoo Atlanta & click HERE & HERE to see some of our adventures with my college roommates.
Now we're back in KY (except for this weekend when we'll go to Mark's wedding!) for the rest of the summer. Andrew's classes start August 17th! Holy Cow! Where did the summer go?!?
I better get to bed now since I have to get up & go to my new 2nd job...teaching the Mommy & Me exercise class at the seminary!
No comments:
Post a Comment