Wednesday, October 7, 2009
2 Year Check-Up
Christian had his 2 yr check-up today & it went very well, other than not wanting to cooperate with the physical assessment or shots. The doctor stated, "He seems to be a very normal 2 yr old." That's pretty much what we wanted to hear. He also said that Christian seems to be a funny little guy (that was a compliment) as Christian danced around in his diaper in front of the mirror. He weighs 28 lbs (50%---more than we thought!) & is 35.5 inches long (75-90%). He's almost 3 feet tall! I read somewhere that a 2 yr old is half of their adult height. If that's true in Christian's case he may grow up to be as tall as his daddy! Did anyone expect anything less?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is good news Abby. I'm glad it went well.
Abby, I just gave you a blogging award, so you have to go to my blog, check it out, and pass it on to others :)
Post a Comment