It has been an eventful month for us since Easter. I'll hit the high points with pictures.
First, Georgia's interests often remind us of things Christian was interested in as a baby:
reorganizing our DVD's
First, Georgia's interests often remind us of things Christian was interested in as a baby:
reorganizing our DVD's

Below, Christian liked that, too.

fascination with the dryer

Christian used to take it a step further. I think he was a little older in this photo.

I graduated from the Seminary Wives Institute on May 13th & got to participate in the Boyce College graduation ceremony. I'm on the far right of the stage in this shot.

Mrs. Moore was the leader of one of my favorite SWI classes, Discipleship, where I made some AMAZING friends...

like Jaclyn, who also graduated & moved to Texas 2 days later to head up a year-round camp ministry with her hubby.


We've enjoyed some days at the zoo.



Sweet Allison & Daniel came to visit for a weekend & left behind a b-day present for Georgia
& a new bubble blower for Christian!
& a new bubble blower for Christian!

On to birthday pictures!
Georgia Grace Lindsey
May 21st, 2011
1 year old
Georgia Grace Lindsey
May 21st, 2011
1 year old
My mom & Dwight came up to help us celebrate the birthday & host a party. Mom & I made the peach colored paper flowers. The shirt was given to Georgia almost a year ago by my cousin's wife, Anna.
My awesome friend Amanda made Georgia's peach cupcakes!

And another incredible friend Jessica helped me reserve the clubhouse at her apartment complex for the party.



No bows, Mommy! It's my day!





No hats either, Mommy!


My big bro is funny...sometimes.
10 things you didn't know about Georgia:- LOVES to eat, almost anytime, almost anything & she's got a great pincer grasp to feed herself
- pulls up on furniture
- can stand unsupported (for maybe 30 seconds)
- shares a room with her brother very well
- has no teeth
- has fallen head first into the bathtub trying to reach one of Christian's toys while he was showering (don't worry--no injury & no crying occurred)
- LOVES to walk holding onto someone's fingers
- wears a variety of clothing sizes due to her petite figure. Yesterday she wore a 12 month outfit & today for church she wore a 6 month!
- has to get used to strangers while holding onto to Mommy
- babbles lots of baby talk in such a sweet girly girl voice
- He can spell "left, fox, happy, off, out", & maybe a few others when he's in the mood
- wants to pet the lion at the zoo
- LOVES Veggie Tales videos & music
- has discovered my Just Dance 2 Wii game & wants to play it all the time
- likes to aggravate his little sister. I have SOOO much to learn about brother-sister dynamics.
More adventures to come...





3 comments:
AHHHH...So sorry I missed Georgia's birthday-I completely forgot. I am so sorry. Looks like you all had a wonderful time :)
-Katie Leach
I'm sorry I couldn't be at the party...but uthe pictures are delightful! And congrats on finishing SWI...which I kind of don't like because we won't be in a class together again...
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love you and miss you. Love all the pictures! ... Jennie
Post a Comment