Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day by Day

 dress up time!


 picnic on the porch


 bedtime story with G-Momma during our visit to GA
I enhanced this picture cuz it was really dark, but it still looks grainy. I took all the pics in this post with my phone, not the best quality, but my phone is always so handy & these kids are never still.


 goofiness at the Target dollar section

 I may go back & get this for her Easter basket!

my sweet buddy who still has very little sense of girl vs. boy toys


 playtime at All About Kids gymnastics gym
trapeze artists
She can actually hang on for a long time!


awards time on the last day of gymnastics class

Christian's gymnastics class ended last Wednesday & we're not signing him up for more. He wasn't too crazy about it. He's in this phase where he doesn't want to do anything structured, doesn't want to wait his turn or participate in a class. He much prefers to just go to the gym & play. Maybe we'll try some other activity in the fall. I'm thinking soccer or maybe martial arts.

Georgia talks more every week. She knows so many individual words & lets her needs/wants be known pretty easily with 3-4 word sentences. We're working hard to instill good manners into both kids with "please" & "thank you." We see some good progress in Christian. She's also showing some toddler attitude that we weren't quite ready for. 

We're still up in the air as to what we're doing & where we're living next school year. Andrew & I both have job applications out, just waiting to hear back. Schooling for Christian depends on where we end up, so we haven't made any firm decisions for that yet either.

For now, we just take it one day at a time, trusting God will work out what He wills & our needs will be met.


No comments: