We actually finished school work early on Thursday morning & spent some time at a park. I know the kids aren't looking at me in any of the pictures, but the leaves & weather were so pretty I wanted to get a few photos.
Had a great day on Saturday, too. Georgia & I got up early to work at our church yard sale while Andrew & Christian went to Christian's soccer game & Halloween costume shopping. Georgia had such good behavior at the yard sale playing with her buddy Jensen. She ended up very attached to a stuffed kitty doll someone put in the yard sale & yes, it's now at our house. It was kinda fun to get up early & go somewhere with just my girl.
Saturday evening we went to a fall festival with Andrew's school. Corn maze (we left it early for a potty break), bouncy house, petting zoo, kiddie train ride, cookout & hot cider. Great fall activity!
We're falling into more of a routine with our homeschooling. I'm not feeling as overwhelmed with it as I did at first. Ask Christian to sing his timeline song to you. It's so precious & amazing! Georgia really likes all our school songs, too. She's particularly good at the Latin songs.





2 comments:
You're teaching them Latin?!?! Yay, I love it. Latini regit!
Georgia is SO BIG!!! I miss you!
Post a Comment