One month today!
She frequently has that expression of bewilderment, but I am seeing some smiles, too!
Also new over the weekend, I have seen the pouty lower lip.
Recap of last 2 weeks:
Troy & Theresa brought Christian and Georgia back on the 4th and stayed the weekend. Really enjoyed watching Louisville in the Final 4 with Troy.
My mom drove up on the 7th to stay a week. Here are some pictures and video from that week:
Georgia likes to dance with Captain Huggyface from Word Girl. I don't know why it's sideways.
playing picnic
"Just leave me alone!"
naps in the recliner, how nice
Mom took Georgia home with her on the 13th. It was very nice to just take care of Christian and Rory, especially on Christian's last day of school and field day.
Andrew and Christian took off to GA on the 18th for Andrew's job interview on the 19th. We should hear something about that within 3 weeks.
Rory and I stayed in Louisville. Sweet church sister Hannah gave us a baby shower on the 20th:
me and Lorie
Jennifer and Katie
Zachary and Kate
Melissa and Barbara
Jennifer made a Princess Aurora diaper cake!
complete with Princess Aurora wipes case!
Andrew came back alone yesterday. Aunt Vickie and Mema are bringing Christian and Georgia back on Wednesday. My daily goals consist of taking a shower, doing 1 load of laundry, and packing 1 box. We have decided to move at the end of May job or not and I do not forsee that changing.
Gas continues to be a big disturbance for Rory, much more so than I remember with the other children. I bought some gripe water today wondering if that will help more than mylicon drops. We'll see the pediatrician again Thursday.




















No comments:
Post a Comment