Friday, September 28, 2007

Home at last!

We were finally able to come home this afternoon. Christian is still borderline for jaundice and so he must see a pediatrician tomorrow, but he seems very happy and healthy right now. It has been brought to my attention that I didn't tell how much he weighed and how long he is: 8 lbs., 22 inches. Abby will give other details and post pictures later.

If any of our friends in Louisville would like to see Christian starting tomorrow, we would love to see you. Please call before you come, however, as we want to give Abby and the baby the rest that they need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friends,

Well, he is beautiful from what I can tell! I'm sure you guys are worn out and recovering. Thanks for keeping this blog, it's nice to keep up with you this way. Happy family!

Love,
Christin Pounds

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.